Plenty of people think that web design is all about slapping some words and pictures together and posting them online. No doubt that sort of attitude has created some of the atrocious and non-working web sites we see out there. At Conquest Capital Ltd, we know that web design involves a lot of work – and we’re not scared to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. When we design a web site for you, we:
- Work out navigational issues. We want to make sure that your customers and clients can easily find what they are looking for. That’s why we figure out what customers and clients are looking for on your web site – and then make sure that they can find what they need easily. This helps ensure that clients are perfectly happy with your web site.
- Work out usability issues. We want your web site to be easily accessible to everyone, which is why we make sure that it works for vision impaired and hearing impaired users as well. We also consider all the possibilities – that someone is viewing your site on a tiny cell phone, on a slow Internet connection, or on an obscure computer system. Our Speed Limit Studios team really twists itself into a pretzel to ensure that everyone can see your web site perfectly. That must be one reason why we are champions at Twister – and why our web sites get outstanding results for our clients.
- Study the marketplace. We want to know how your customers and clients tick, and that’s why we do market research to find out what your customers are thinking. That lets us build a site that your customers will swear was custom designed for them. We even study the market, so that we know what sells (and doesn’t) in your field.
- Construct a competitive analysis. We find out what others in your industry are doing so that we can use the same success strategies – and avoid the same pitfalls. That way, our customers never have to learn by trial-and-error.
- Consider your existing brand, logo, collateral, and primary audience. We take into account your budget, who your customers are, and what your business is all about. That’s because we don’t want to create a cookie-cutter web site. Please understand: we don’t have anything against cookies (in fact, we have bonded with chocolate chip cookies while working late to meet client deadlines many a time). However, we think that your company deserves a personalized web site that works for you – not for just anyone in your field. We create a web site that is as unique as your company.
- We design a great site, using all the tools available. Photoshop, tablets, HTML, Illustrator, caffeine – we use all the latest and most established technology to create a web site that is visually appealing and yet fully functional. And we listen to you when you give is feedback and ideas, so that we create the web site you want – just not any web site.
- We test and re-test. Once we have a site designed, we test it under all sorts of conditions – on old computers, strange operating systems, at weird hours. We do everything possible to ensure that your site is free of glitches, and works perfectly under the weirdest conditions. After all, we don’t want you to miss out on an order from a customer using a 1980 laptop across the world.
- We make sure that the site works for your business. We figure out ways to make sure that your web site is easy to promote. We make sure that you can update the site with minimal fuss and we work with you to ensure that SEO keeps a steady stream of customers coming. Speed Limit Studios wants to make sure that you have a web site that you can be proud of – but also a web site that brings more of the green stuff to your company coffers.
If your web site needs it, we can provide it. If you don’t see what you need above, rest assured that we can come up with custom services just for your needs. Contact us today to get a quote and some advice.