Conquest Capital Ltd is a fast growing Information Communications Technology company that specializes in web design and development, networking, software development, procurement of ICT equipment, hardware, and general consultancy.
Conquest Capital wishes to urgently recruit a suitable person to fill the position of Social Media/Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Intern.
Overall purpose of the job
To position Conquest Capital and its clients strategically in search engine by effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) practices, including social media management.
Reporting to Creative Director, and in collaboration with the ICT team, the Social Media/SEO Intern will perform the following duties, among others:
- Develop content to be posted on the website and other platforms.
- Post content on social media and blogs
- Liaise with the graphic designer to develop info-graphics and graphics for social media
- Write SEO-friendly articles or liaise with a blogger for content
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Monitor analytics to have better SEO results
- Assist in the distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- At least 6 months of relevant experience in social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be willing to learn and share new skills.
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress.
- Analytical skills.
- Artistic ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Quick learner
- Social media skills
- Time-management skills
The successful candidate will report to the Creative Director. The selected candidate should be available to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
Only electronic applications will be accepted.
Applications will be accepted up to 10th February 2018, or until the position is filled, whichever is earlier. Send an application (including current salary details and anticipated remuneration package), with a current CV with names and addresses of 3 referees (including e-mail addresses and fax numbers), copies of transcripts or academic certificates and relevant testimonials, and a one-page write-up (application letter) on how you consider yourself suitable for the above job. Electronic copies must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ladies are highly encouraged to apply. Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.