Conquest Capital Ltd is a fast growing Information Communications Technology company that specializes in mobile apps development, web design and development, graphic design, software development, computer networking, procurement of ICT equipment, hardware, and general consultancy.
Conquest Capital wishes to urgently recruit a suitable person to fill the position of Mobile Application Developer.
Overall purpose of the job
To develop mobile apps, web applications, and other web related duties.
Reporting to Creative Director, and in collaboration with the ICT team, the Graphic Designer will perform the following duties, among others:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android/Windows/IOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in Android/Windows/IOS development
- Have published one or more Android, Windows and IOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with Android, Windows and IOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Analytical Skills: Application developers must be able to recognize the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs.
- Communication: Application developers must be able to clearly communicate their ideas to coders, teammates and management.
- Creativity: Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
- Customer-Service: If dealing directly with clients and customers, application developers would need good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues.
- Attention to Detail: Applications have many parts and all must work together for the application to function.
- Problem-solving: As issues come up, application developers need to be able to make decisions that move the project forward.
- Teamwork: As part of a large team of developers, coders and more, application developers need to work well with others.
- Technical Skills: Application developers must be adept in computer languages and have good technical know-how.
This position reports to the Creative Director. The selected candidate should be available to start as soon as possible.
How to apply
Only electronic applications will be accepted.
Applications will be accepted up to 5th September 2016, or until the position is filled, whichever is earlier. Send an application (including current salary details and anticipated remuneration package), with a current CV with names and addresses of 3 referees (including e-mail addresses and fax numbers), copies of transcripts or academic certificates and relevant testimonials, and a one-page write-up (application letter) on how you consider yourself suitable for the above job. Electronic copies must be sent to email@example.com. Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.